Date & Time
Date(s) - 09/18/2016
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Aurora Sportsman's Club
Do you practice shooting one handed? Why not?
What happens when you have to defend from attack with a child in your arms? When your injured?
Do you practice shooting with your support hand? Why not?
How will you draw your gun with your support hand?
How will you clear a stoppage or reload your gun one-handed?
Come learn how!
Ages 18, and up.
Prerequisite of our 8-hour Handgun, Level I Handgun, or DTI or Ravelin Group Handgun Course required.
Ammunition requirement: 300-rounds
Click the below button for payment with PayPal or Credit Card
Please click on the red “sign up for this class” button on the above right of the page to fill out a student class sign up sheet.
What you will need:
– Modern, reliable, functioning handgun, with a proper holster (Holster must be specifically for your make and model. Nylon/one-size-fits-all holsters are not allowed. Holster must be worn on your belt, either inside or outside the waistband. Shoulder, ankle, cross draw, and small of back holsters are NOT allowed in this class. Neither is “off body” carry.)
– Long pants with proper belt loops (Jeans or “tactical”-style pants like 5.11 brand)
– A proper belt which can hold up the weight of your holstered pistol.
– At least one carrier for your spare magazine or speedloader.
– At least on spare magazine (for auto-loading pistols), or one spare speed loader (for revolvers.) Multiple spares are highly recommended (3, or more.)
– Eye protection with side protection.
– Hearing protection (full coverage or foam ear plugs – bring both if you have it)
– A hat with a brim ( like a baseball cap)
– Sturdy footwear. (gym shoes are fine. Hiking-style boots are recommended.) NO open-toe footwear!
– A cover garment, like a vest, jacket, suit coat, or button-up shirt. We draw from concealment in this class.
– Folding knife.
– Note taking materials.
– A folding/lawn chair.
– Your lunch, snacks and beverages. We will not be leaving the range for lunch.
– Anything else you need to survive the day.
Please do NOT drive on ANY grass at the ASC. All vehicles must stay on the gravel roadways or parking lots.