This 1-day class will set the foundation for those fighting skills.
Ages 18, and up.
You must be a graduate of our 8-Hour Introduction to Defensive Handgun, Level I Handgun, DTI Basic, or Ravelin Group Handgun class to attend. (Other schools may qualify – contact us to inquire.)
Click the button below to pay with PayPay or Credit card.
Click here if your having problems with the above payment button.
Ammunition requirement: 400-rounds
What you will need:
– Modern, reliable, functioning handgun, with a proper holster (Holster must be specifically for your make and model. Nylon/one-size-fits-all holsters are not allowed. Holster must be worn on your belt, either inside or outside the waistband. Shoulder, ankle, cross draw, and small of back holsters are NOT allowed in this class. Neither is “off body” carry.)
– Long pants with proper belt loops (Jeans or “tactical”-style pants like 5.11 brand)
– A proper belt which can hold up the weight of your holstered pistol.
– At least one carrier for your spare magazine or speedloader.
– At least on spare magazine (for auto-loading pistols), or one spare speed loader (for revolvers.) Multiple spares are highly recommended (3, or more.)
– Eye protection with side protection.
– Hearing protection (full coverage or foam ear plugs – bring both if you have it)
– A hat with a brim ( like a baseball cap)
– Sturdy footwear. (gym shoes are fine. Hiking-style boots are recommended.) NO open-toe footwear!
– A cover garment, like a vest, jacket, suit coat, or button-up shirt. We draw from concealment in this class.
– Folding knife.
– Note taking materials
– A folding/lawn chair
– Your lunch, snacks and beverages. We will not be leaving the range for lunch.
– Anything else you need to survive the day.