Date & Time
Date(s) - 01/09/2021 - 01/10/2021
4:00 am - 1:00 pm
Fortress will be offering our 20-Hour Level I Handgun Course w/low light shoot at Nomads Tactical in Chandler, TX , January 9/10, 2021
Ages 18, and up.
600-rounds of pistol ammunition required.
Please click HERE to fill out a student class sign up sheet either before or after you submit your tuition.
Cost is $400
You do not need a Paypal account to pay through Paypal. Simply click on the above link and pay as a guest with your credit or debit card.
If you’re having issues with the above Buy Now button, click HERE for a direct link.
Paypal fee of 3% is non-refundable. If you would like to avoid that possibility in case of cancellation, a check or money order can be mailed directly with Student Sign Up Sheet to our mailing address:
905 Joliet Street #162
Dyer, IN 46311
Don’t forget to fill out the student sign up sheet, or, print one out to mail in with your check payment.
Class size is limited – sign up immediately to hold your spot!
Question: What sets you class apart from the others?
Answer: We immerse you in information and techniques that actually apply to your life. We give you what you need and nothing you don’t! You learn how to live with your gun, in every sense of the word. From loading, unloading, and chamber check, to carry methods and using public restrooms while armed. We teach you not only how to win the fight, but how to avoid it in the first place. We take you from the moment you holster your gun at the start of your day, to interacting with police and the legal aftermath of a lethal force encounter.
A comprehensive review of this class by a past student can be read here.
Class is run with concealed carry in mind.
You will need:
– Proper belt holster for your specific make and model handgun, inside or outside the waistband.
– At least three spare magazines or speedloaders
– Magazine (or speedloader) carrier for your belt.
– Proper belt that can hold the weight of your holstered pistol.
– “Tactical” style flashlight w/tailcap activation button, or momentary switch.
– A cover garment (jacket, vest, etc…)
– Hearing and eye protection.
– A hat with a brim.
– Whatever food, drinks, and medication you will need to survive each day.
– Pen/pencil, notepad
– Folding/lawn chair
– At least 500 rounds of quality training ammunition for your firearm. (600 is better)
A complete detailed list of our recommended holsters and gear will be emailed to you upon sign up.