Date & Time
Date(s) - 09/02/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Daily Carry Skills for the CCL Holder
Saturday, Sept 2. 2017
This is a 1-day class is designed to teach the concealed carry permit holder how to LIVE with their gun.
– Proper loading/unloading
– Chamber check
– Holster selection
– Sight alignment
– Trigger press
– Daily carry challenges
Your state required CCL class was NOT enough! This will infuse the proper skills needed for responsible daily carry.
Ages 18, and up.
Ammunition requirement: 300-rounds
What you will need:
– Modern, reliable, functioning handgun, with a proper holster (Holster must be specifically for your make and model. Nylon/one-size-fits-all holsters are not allowed. Holster must be worn on your belt, either inside or outside the waistband. Shoulder, ankle, cross draw, and small of back holsters are NOT allowed in this class. Neither is “off body” carry.)
– Long pants with proper belt loops (Jeans or “tactical”-style pants like 5.11 brand)
– A proper belt which can hold up the weight of your holstered pistol.
– At least one carrier for your spare magazine or speedloader.
– At least on spare magazine (for auto-loading pistols), or one spare speed loader (for revolvers.) Multiple spares are highly recommended (3, or more.)
– Eye protection with side protection.
– Hearing protection (full coverage or foam ear plugs – bring both if you have it)
– A hat with a brim ( like a baseball cap)
– Sturdy footwear. (gym shoes are fine. Hiking-style boots are recommended.) NO open-toe footwear!
– A cover garment, like a vest, jacket, suit coat, or button-up shirt. We draw from concealment in this class.
– Note taking materials
– A folding/lawn chair
– Your lunch, snacks and beverages. We will not be leaving the range for lunch.
– Anything else you need to survive the day.