Date & Time
Date(s) - 04/10/2016
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Aurora Sportsman's Club
Introduction to Defensive Rifle
Sunday, April 10, 9am-5:30pm, Aurora Sportsman’s Club, Waterman, IL.
Ages 18, and up.
Cost $225 (5% off for ASC members)
Round count: 350
Click the below button to pay with PayPal/Credit card
We start promptly at 9am, please be a few minutes early.
You will need:
– An auto-loading, magazine fed rifle with a proper single or two point sling. Your rifle MUST have a sling! Examples of acceptable rifles: AR15 variants, AK47 variants, 30-Carbine, FAL, Mini14, M1A, SCAR, AUG, XCR, etc… Bolt or lever action rifles are not allowed.
– At least 4 magazines for your rifle.
– Hearing and eye protection, as well as a hat with a brim.
– Note taking materials.
– Your lunch (we will NOT leave the range for lunch.
– Red Dot and holographic sights are allowed. Co-witnessing iron sight are highly recommended, and advised. Magnifying optics are NOT recommended.
– 300-rounds of quality ammunition. Reloads are not recommended.
A more detailed list will be emailed to you upon sign up.
Pistols in proper holsters may be worn during class, and are encouraged.