Date & Time
Date(s) - 10/21/2023 - 10/22/2023
St Joseph County Conservation Club
Fortress is offering our only 2023 Level II Handgun in the Midwest, October 21/22, in Sturgis, Michigan.
This is the class that puts students and their equipment to the test. You will run one-handed shooting, re-loading, and stoppage reduction drills, both strong side and support side. Use of cover is heavily emphasized. Shooting while injured, dealing with bystanders, transition to secondary pistols, and an extremely challenging night shoot are all part of the fun!
Prerequisite : YOU MUST BE A GRAD OF THE FORTRESS LEVEL I HANDGUN OR DTI BASIC HANDGUN TO ATTEND!
Ages 18, and up.
Cost $425 per student.
Easy two-step sign up:
#1 – Submit Tuition (separate payment of $425 for each attendee)
There is a NON-REFUNDABLE 3.5% processing fee when paying with credit or debit card. If you would like to avoid that possibility in case of cancellation, a check or money order may be mailed directly, along with a completed Student Sign Up Sheet, to our mailing address:
905 Joliet Street #162
Dyer, IN 46311
Checks must be received 10-days before class time. If this is a last minute sign up and you’d like to pay by check, please contact us for instructions on how to do so. 708-522-8060 firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 – Fill out a Student Sign-up Sheet.
Class size is limited – sign up immediately to hold your spot!
What you will need:
Same requirements as Level I, with the addition of:
– Back-up/secondary pistol.
– Holster for back-up. Back-up guns may be carried in shoulder holsters, ankle holsters, pocket holsters, or any other ON BODY carry method that assures a complete covering of the trigger guard.
– 100-rounds of ammunition for back-up.
– 600-rounds of ammunition for primary pistol.
– A wire coat hanger
– A roll of electrical tape.
– A cardboard box. [A piece of cardboard 2′ x 2′ will work – even an IPSC target]
– A folding, or fixed blade knife.
– Meals, snacks, and beverages for both days.
Holiday Inn Express
45 750 N
Howe, IN 46746
There is also a Hampton in in Howe, as well as lodging in Three Rivers, MI – all are within 15-minutes of the range.
St, Joseph County C.C. is on EASTERN time! We start class at 9am EASTERN on Saturday. [Your hotel 10-minutes away, might be on Central time – don’t let it trick you!]
You will need a packed lunch both days, as well as dinner on Saturday.
For directions and hotel info contact Jeff Brazo, email: email@example.com