Date & Time
Date(s) - 09/09/2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
St Joseph County Conservation Club
1-Day Women’s Introduction to Defensive Carbine
Saturday, September 9, 2023
This class is for women, taught by women. It moves at YOUR pace, answering all your questions.
Ages 18, and up.
Easy two-step sign up:
#1 – Submit Tuition (separate payment of $225 for each attendee)
Click HERE for payment link for credit or debit card
There is a NON-REFUNDABLE 3.5% processing fee when paying with credit or debit card. If you would like to avoid that possibility in case of cancellation, a check or money order may be mailed directly, along with a completed Student Sign Up Sheet, to our mailing address:
905 Joliet Street #162
Dyer, IN 46311
Checks must be received 10-days before class time. If this is a last minute sign up and you’d like to pay by check, please contact us for instructions on how to do so. 708-522-8060 email@example.com
#2 – Fill out a Student Sign-up Sheet.
Click HERE to submit a student sign up sheet.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 10 STUDENTS – GET REGISTERED TODAY!
9am – 5:30 EASTERN TIME!
– Defining “zero”
– Zeroing your rifle
– Chamber check
– Shooting positions
– Stoppage reduction
…and much more!!!
What you will need:
– Eye protection with side protection.
– Hearing protection (full coverage or foam ear plugs – bring both if you have it)
– A hat with a brim ( like a baseball cap)
– Sturdy footwear. (gym shoes are fine. Hiking-style boots are recommended.) NO open-toe footwear!
– Modern, auto-loading battle rifle. e.g. AR15, AK47, .30-Carbine, FAL, SCAR, Mini-14, M1A, etc…
– At least 2 spare magazines for your rifle.
– Your rifle MUST have a sling. Single point, or two point, are recommended.
– Your rifle MUST have iron sights. “Red Dot” or holographic sights are fine, but back-up iron sights are mandatory. Optics with magnification are NOT recommended.
– Sight adjusting tool.
– Note taking materials.
– A folding/lawn chair.
– Your lunch, snacks and beverages. We will not be leaving the range for lunch.
– Anything else you need to survive the day.
Holiday Inn Express
45 750 N
Howe, IN 46746
There is also a Hampton Inn in Howe, as well as lodging in Three Rivers, MI – all are within 15-minutes of the range.
St. Joseph County C.C. is on EASTERN time! We start class at 9am EASTERN! Please be 15-min early.