Using quality Airsoft equipment and role players, students are run through a series of scenarios designed to challenge the decision making process during potential lethal force situations. Courses may be customized to the individual clients needs; we will travel to you and design scenarios based on your homes layout. If desired, training may include all members of the family.
The Fortress staff is in full agreement that Force-on-force should be a mandatory part of the serious operator’s training regimen!
We attempt to provide a staff member for every 2-3 students to provide the most personal instruction experience possible. If requested, a female instructor will be available to assist any female students.
- Required student skill level: Completion of the Fortress Level I Handgun Course, or equivalent pistol course. A waiver of pre requisite training will be made for the individual client seeking beginner level in-home training.
- Equipment required: Functional gas powered (green gas/propane) pistol with holster. At least two magazines & carrier. Face shield,safety glasses, brimmed hat. Equipment is available for rent directly from Fortress.
- Ammunition requirements: 500 pellets.
- Duration: Client specified, from 4 hours to 2 days.
- Gun handling and range safety
- Situational awareness
- Decision making
- Disengagement techniques
- Less-lethal devices (OC, flashlight)
- Use of cover and concealment
- Shooting from the ground
- Engaging multiple attackers
- Vehicle defense/parking lots
- Active shooter response
- Hostage situations
We will travel to you and train your group on your personal range, or in home. Contact us
for scheduling and pricing. Airsoft equipment can be provided for rent with advance notice.
“You have the rest of your life to solve your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it.” -Clint Smith