“It is not a question of containing but of destroying this organization. Without a respite, without a truce.” – French President Francois Hollande
The French State Prosecutor just confirmed that over 5000 rounds were fired between the police and the terrorists during this mornings SEVEN HOUR gun battle in France.
To our LE friends, let that sink in.
Your bosses need to show less concern about their pensions and more concern about getting you the training and equipment you need. And if they won’t, you need to secure it yourself.
– Properly zeroed rifles and at least 10 mags in the patrol car. Pistol and at least two mags on your person at all times.
– Keep lots of water with you, and some energy bars or MRE’s.
– Have enough medical supplies for treating multiple wounded, and an IBD and TQ on your person at all times.
The King riots taught LAPD lots of lessons about officers being cut off from re-supply. Take those lesson to heart and be ready for extended engagements.
The same goes for the rest of us, and the wise will:
– Not leave the house without proper clothing for conditions and rugged footwear. Flip flops and dress shoes are for amateurs.
– Not leave the house without a proper wound treatment kit. Not band aids and aspirin, but trauma dressings and TQ’s.
– Not leave the house without a reliable defensive handgun in a proper holster. Not a race gun, or anything with “target” or “match” etched on the side. But a pistol designed to function when hot and dirty. Along with that, at least one reload, three would be better. Battle rifle with at least 3 mags in the trunk.
– Not leave the house without a quality blade with a good edge on it.
– Not leave the house without a quality flashlight and spare batteries.
– Not leave the house without 3-days food and water in our vehicles, as well as a major trauma kit that contains enough supplies to care for multiple GSW victims.
– Will immediately re-commit to being armed and ready.
This administration has made it quite clear that they are not interested in doing anything meaningful to secure our nation. It’s up to all of us as individual citizens to be ready to deal with the immediate problems we may find before us.
Lastly, 3-weeks from now when nothing violent has happened and apathy starts to creep back in, remember reading this and re-commit! This is not temporary, this is our way of life.
We are not French, we are Americans. We walk the earth armed and ready to defend our lives and liberty.
If not you, who?
“The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.” – Robert Peel
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.