Level II Rifle picks up where Level I left off, with emphasis on running your rifle one-handed and support-side. As running the rifle becomes second nature, drill focus more on problem solving and pushing the operator’s envelope of accuracy and speed.
We attempt to provide a staff member for every 2-
- Required student skill level: Completion of the Fortress Level I Pistol Course, or equivalent pistol course, as well as Level I Rifle.
- Equipment required: Functional magazine fed, semi-
automatic rifle with sling, pistol with proper holster, magazine or speedloader carrier for pistol.
- Ammunition requirements: 1o00 rounds for rifle, 200 rounds for pistol.
- Duration: Two full days
Teaching Points Include:
- Gun handling and range safety
- Practical application philosophies of the rifle for self defense
handed reloading techniques
handed stoppage reductions
- Shooting positions while injured
- Support side shooting/one handed support side shooting.
- Engagement of targets from one to 100-
- Contact shots
- Transition to handgun/transition to handgun while injured.
- Hostage situations
- Weapons retention
- Using the rifle as an impact weapon
We will travel to you and train your group on your personal range or at a range in your locality which meets our requirements. If range facilities allow, a night shoot will be scheduled, as well.
Contact us for scheduling and pricing.
Firearms and equipment can be provided for rent with advance notice.